- Exercise — Using martial arts training methods to improve cardiovascular fitness, strength and flexibility. A strong body and good cardiovascular condition are pre-requisites for effective self-defense skills. Flexibility is essential for injury prevention and longevity.
- Self-Defense - Using techniques and training methods from traditional martial arts to combine them with various martial arts for practical self-defense skills. Preparing the body and mind to be ready in case you need it.
- Culture - The culture of traditional martial arts to teach students the value of courtesy, discipline, achieving goals, hard work, perseverance and the growth mindset.
- Co-ordination - Techniques and drills to improve co-ordination and challenge students to improve their mind body connection.
- Class Ages: 10+ or Orange Belt and higher
- Class Times: Monday - Friday 5:30-6:30pm, Saturday 11am-12pm
Skill Levels: Beginner to Advanced. Instruction is adapted to accommodate all skill levels and abilities.