Kids Karate Lessons with Frank McCarroll
Kids Karate Lessons with Practical Karate in San Diego, Ca
While the martial arts films created by Hollywood depict martial arts in a way that seems to condone and even encourage violence, this couldn't be further from the true teachings of the martial arts way. In fact, martial arts promotes a strong sense of discipline and self-control in children
from all walks of life today. This is why many parents use Karate lessons for kids to help instill in their own children these very valuable character traits.
There are a number of reasons as to why Karate lessons for kids should be used in training kids today and they include:
icloud email account login
- An Increased Self-Discipline – This is something that most children fall incredibly short in these days, but this can easily be changed when utilizing the teachings of a martial arts program. The foundation of all forms of martial arts is a total focus on self-discipline and Karate is no different. In a time when children are led to believe that instant gratification is the norm, martial arts teachings can provide a very healthy alternative.
- Greater Socialization Skills – Martial arts programs, like Karate, provide children who experience difficulties in the area of making new friends with a healthy environment to enhance their socialization skills in. Typical environments, such as the playground at school, are filled with individual children with different objectives and goals, but the atmosphere at a Karate class is one of common goals and shared pursuits. This is why martial arts programs work miracles in the area of building a child's socialization skills.
- An Increased Self-Esteem – A child's confidence level is greatly affected by their surroundings as well as the activities that they participate in. This directly influences their level of self-esteem which is also why martial arts is the perfect tool for building up the self-esteem in children from all walks of life. As a child masters new Karate moves, and moves up in the ranks of the different belt colors, he/she will experience a boost in confidence that can be worth more than anything else that can affect a child's self-esteem levels.
- An Improved Ability To Listen – This is a very important skill that children must learn to develop over time. If it has not been taught prior to beginning a martial arts program, it will surely be taught during the program. The only way that a child will be able to move up in the ranks is by closely following the instructions given by those leading the program. Listening will quickly become second nature simply by enrolling your child in Karate lessons for kids.
Karate lessons for kids is a tool that any family would benefit from and this is a fact that will not soon change.
For more information on Kids Karate Lessons in San Diego
and Private Karate Classes in San Diego contact Sensei Frank McCarroll
- Article was written by Frank McCarroll at Practical Karate
School has Started and Karate is the Perfect After School Sport
After School Karate with Sensei Frank McCarroll
It is that time of year again and our little ones are headed back to school. For most parents planning your child's after school activities can be frustrating at the least. Finding an activity that your child likes and can benefit from can tough and challenging. Sensei Frank McCarroll at Practical Karate offers Karate for Kids in San Diego
Sensei Frank McCarroll received his Masters of Science in Special Education from National University in 2011. Martial Arts Experience Sensei Frank McCarroll started his martial arts training in 1991 under Detroit Karate legend Grand Master Willie Adams. Since then he has actively continued training in Isshinryu Karate under Master Adams and one of his top students, Sensei Michael Schaefer.
He currently holds a 3rd Dan (3rd degree black belt) rank under Sensei Adams. In 1995 McCarroll received a scholarship to attend Josai International University in Chiba, Japan. He lived in Japan for a total of 4 years where he studied Shorinji Kempo and Judo. While in Japan he was awarded a 2nd Dan by the Japan Shorinji Kempo Association under the instruction of Sensei Kenzoo Oonogi. He also achieved a 1st Dan from the Kodokan Judo Association under the instruction of Sensei Seichi Nakajima.
With many years of experience and expertise, Sensei Frank McCarroll knows how to structure after school sports in San Diego
. McCarroll knows how to help your child with coordination and knows how to make exercise fun for your child. Try an after school sport for your child that teaches structure, boots your child's self esteem and can also protect him or her when dealing with school bulling. Its important to know your child can take care of them selves and can be safe at school as well as enjoy a fun sport after school. Try Practical Karate with Sensei Frank McCarroll.15 Minute Manifestation Review